Saturday, January 12, 2008
How this works
Hello everyone! So, this is the page that I will write updates and various experiences during my trip. I am not yet sure how often I will be able to get online being that we only have electricity every-other day :O) Feel free to post comments or use my yahoo email address to send emails. We are 10 hours ahead of Colorado time. My flight leaves Monday at 9:10am -->Minneapolis-->Amsterdam-->Kampala, Uganda Tuesday night at 9:30. We'll stay the night in a hotel then ride a bus 6+ hours north to our house in Lira. I'll be in touch! Love ya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Fear destroys joy. Live in it, and you will know the pain of constant, chronic, low-grade anxiety. Transcend it, and you will know delight." John Ortberg
1 comment:
Good luck on your journey! Hope the long flight doesn't wear you out too much. Take care, and I'll be checking in hoping things are going well.
Post a Comment