

Here is a brief overview my friends. Bethany and I have spent two days in Bangkok (can do without the massive city), five days in Chiang Mai (my soon to be home), and just arrived in Mae Sot (a small town on the border). I'm not sure how long we will be in Mae Sot...we are being extrememly flexible (like the green guy gumby, right Toby?). We are here to make some contacts and awaiting a possible assignment. Some things to know: my phone number is 011 66 848093965. You can get international calling cards for less than 10 cents/min which would rock my world; I have a skype account (keira.beck) so we can communicate live for free over the computer; I have to be "hush hush" and not so detail-oriented when I talk about some of my work here. I will say things like "that country to the west" when I refer to work outside of Thailand...make sense? We can't say certain things on email or during phone calls as to avoid red flags. Our emails and calls can be tracked and we don't want to put any nationals in more danger than they already are. Thank you for your help with this!
Okay, I had to put these pics in...good times! Rachel, that mullet picture is for you! And you bow so often like our friend Ronald here :O)
No comments:
Post a Comment