We are headed out of town this weekend to spend some time at Sipi Falls. It is a beautiful place about 4 hours from here with places to hike, little huts to sleep in, good food (or so I hear) and relaxation! With next week being the end of my time here, I am stepping away from the blogging. (I will be around a computer - just not as often - keirabb@yahoo). I will be soaking up every minute of my time with the people here. Our Ugandan office and field staff have already started joining me in praying that I will return soon :) The remainder of my time here will definitely be bittersweet.
The picture is my attempting to gracefuly carry water back to the hut from the watering hole. Notice how casually the other gal is holding her water compared to me (and her jug is twice the size of mine!) We stayed out in the village on Tuesday night and it was oh, so wonderful! I will provide pictures at a later time showing that experience!
Sorry this is short, but we are headed out to the field in a few minutes! For many of you, I will see you this month! Please keep me in your prayers...the journey is not over...nor will it be once I'm in the States.
Love you guys!
~k
1 comment:
your last moments! I'm so sad for you that it's all over (i know you wish it could last forever). You make momma so proud! I can't wait to see you soon. Safe travels!
Post a Comment