I want to thank everyone for their concern and love during this difficult time. The death of my father in Colorado was compeltely unexpected and has left my head spinning. We don't always understand why certain things happen or the role they are meant to play in our lives. However, I do believe that God knew the timing of all of this and I believe that he will continue to direct my path. I have quite a bit of processing ahead of me and do not know at this time what my near future holds. For now, I will remain in Colorado for an undetermined length of time. Please pray that I will have clarity as to what direction I am to take. I am an analyzer and unfortunately that leads me to see this from many different points all presenting different pros and cons. I know that I need to take care of myself and my family at this time. Asia is a difficult mission field and the last thing I want to do is go over there broken. Yet, I am also one who believes in finishing what you started, working hard, perservering, etc. Where is the balance? To put it simply, above all else, I want to do what is right...not necessarily what will present the least resistance. I greatly appreciate and need your support and prayers in this.
All my love,
Keira
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Fear destroys joy. Live in it, and you will know the pain of constant, chronic, low-grade anxiety. Transcend it, and you will know delight." John Ortberg
No comments:
Post a Comment